In Case You’re Wondering Why A Bunch of Us Are Wearing Flowers in Older Photos…From 2008-2011 the folks who are now SuperPro Racing were the Sheila Moon Race team. Starting in 2012 we have a new name, a new kit and new sponsors, as well as some faithful returning sponsors!
- Davin: Brilliant.
- Emily: Yay! Scott. Great write up (and GIF usage) of a really fun day!
- May: YAY! good job!
- dustin: SuperGIF! Nicely done Scott!
- dustin: YesBro, proof that even road bikes are great! Both you and Sasha crushed that final climb. Too bad about the...
- Slonie: Damn, that’s some good bloggin’!
- Spindell: Nice recap! Nice Pie chart! Beer:30% oclock!
- Cisco: You got skills… chronic pie chart!
SuperPros Spotted On Flickr
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I knew it was going to be hot, so I started slow. It was hot. I passed some people on the climbs. It was really hot. I passed some more people on the descents. It was still hot, but the … Continue reading
Boggs! 2011 was my inaugural trip to what has become a not-to-be-missed event for NorCal mountain bike masochists enthusiasts. Last year’s wet weather forced racers onto a truncated course that prompted many (including me and my two relay teammates) to … Continue reading
1. Name: Jordan Faulds 2. What do you do for a living? Soon-to-be-lawyer (ho viagra buy pefully) 3. What category or categories do you race in? How long have you been racing? Since this is my first year at everything, … Continue reading
buy cheap viagra online Helmet Safety Report Last week I had a nasty fall in Fruita and broke my eye socket. Fortunately I’ve been recovering well and the latest good news is that I don’t need to get surgery. After … Continue reading