In Case You’re Wondering Why A Bunch of Us Are Wearing Flowers in Older Photos…From 2008-2011 the folks who are now SuperPro Racing were the Sheila Moon Race team. Starting in 2012 we have a new name, a new kit and new sponsors, as well as some faithful returning sponsors!
- Davin: Brilliant.
- Emily: Yay! Scott. Great write up (and GIF usage) of a really fun day!
- May: YAY! good job!
- dustin: SuperGIF! Nicely done Scott!
- dustin: YesBro, proof that even road bikes are great! Both you and Sasha crushed that final climb. Too bad about the...
- Slonie: Damn, that’s some good bloggin’!
- Spindell: Nice recap! Nice Pie chart! Beer:30% oclock!
- Cisco: You got skills… chronic pie chart!
SuperPros Spotted On Flickr
Category Archives: Uncategorized
(Photo by Ted Ketai) Norcal Cycling News Tim Westmore’s pics Ted Ketai’s pics Nigel Walker’s pics Doug Gelatti’s 45+B video Jim Hewett’s race report
So we’ve been pretty damn slack about posting stuff. The third race in the Superpro Racing Norcal.cx series, the Stafford Lake Wildcat, went off mostly without a hitch last weekend. Highlights of the course were the Belgian Farmwall, and a … Continue reading
Tedly always captures my best side 1. Name: Christon (Xton) DeWan 2. What do you do for a living? Software. Data. 3. What category or categories do you race in? How long have you been racing? CX for 3ish years. … Continue reading
1. Name: Zach Bass 2. Favorite color? Neon anything. 3. Favorite ride YOUR MOM 4. What category or categories do you race in? How long have you been racing? For ‘cross, I’ve been doing B35′s the last 2 seasons, but … Continue reading
I was stunned to read this piece about the nicest bicycle cap maker. I have had a range of experiences with the SFPD in my y buy viagra soft online ears here, good and bad, and even professionally. I have … Continue reading
Dave Watt and I rolled to Santa Rosa on Friday night, after deciding that paying for a hotel was preferable to getting up at 5am. This was the right move, even though the free breakfast left a little to be … Continue reading
This race report is all about my race day sandwich. And talking. And faking a pee to escape a creeper. I have been thinking about what to eat on what is for me a 3.5 to 4 hour long buy … Continue reading
I knew it was going to be hot, so I started slow. It was hot. I passed some people on the climbs. It was really hot. I passed some more people on the descents. It was still hot, but the … Continue reading
buy cheap viagra online Helmet Safety Report Last week I had a nasty fall in Fruita and broke my eye socket. Fortunately I’ve been recovering well and the latest good news is that I don’t need to get surgery. After … Continue reading